Friday, October 15, 2010

So much to do!!!

I feel really bad for all the things that I missed last week because I for whatever reason can't seem to remember things! I am so stressed it is not even funny!! I feel like I let people down all the time because I have so much going on and so many things to worry about that I can't be there for everything and everyone!!

That being said, today is the day that I have my procedure done to freeze my cervix. I am so nervous and trying not to freak out! Gene is taking off work early to take me and be there with me. I am so happy and thankful to have him!! He is the only one who can calm me down and make me feel better just by walking into the room! My doctor has given me a Valium to take before I go and I am hoping that helps. So this morning I am trying to get my house all clean so I don't have to worry about feeling well enough to get up and clean.

Jack has fall break this coming up week and then the next week we leave for DISNEY!! I have never needed a vacation more than I need this one now!!! We are getting to take my little sister and my nieces and nephew too! The kids are super excited but I think that I am more excited than they are. LOL We are getting to eat dinner in Cinderella's Castle!! I have wanted to do that ever since I went for the first time when I was 4!

Well, I hope I have better news to tell the next time I blog!! I am praying that this procedure takes care of everything and I can move on to bigger and better things like getting my insulin resistance in line and maybe having another baby...

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you last weekend! Will be praying for you today! Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.

    Take pics of Cinderella's Castle!!

    ReplyDelete