Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update on things

So I failed to really update everyone after my 2nd ultrasound. Sorry! It has been a little crazy around my house. I have been so sick that just getting up every morning and getting the kids off to school was almost impossible. I am happy to say that I am much better now and have finally gotten almost all of my old self back!

Ok, so my 2nd ultrasound was much better than the first. Baby looked good with a great heartbeat and the sac had attached another 5%. I had also lost 4 pounds which was no surprise to me since I had been so sick. This time instead of saying that I had to come back in 2 weeks he told me to come back in 4 weeks which was a better sign!

Fast forward to today...I went in for my 3rd ultrasound I am now 13 weeks 4 days. It is so amazing to see little squirt on the monitor. He/she has changed so much since the last one! The sac is completely attached now! But, I now have placenta previa...which can be really bad but since I am having a C-Section it isn't as much of a risk as it could be. The only thing that I have to worry about is that I might have some bleeding and it could cause me to go into early labor. The doctor didn't seem to be very worried about it so unless I start bleeding or contracting I am not going to try not to worry either. I was hoping to be able to see if we were going to have another boy or girl. Well I think it is a girl just because how stubborn the baby was being. LOL We could not get a good look. The baby kept turning it's back on us and wiggling around. So, looks like I won't find out till about the middle or end of June. :( I am very happy that everything looked good though! Baby seems to be healthy and having a good ole time in there. haha

Thank you everyone for the prayers and support!!! I am so lucky to have all my amazing family and friends to share all this with!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment